Maybe you wondered about the gal running this blog… or maybe you didn’t… but here’s seven random facts about me, cause I couldn’t come up with more!
Here’s some very basic knowledge. I am a mom and wife. I have four wild things. I live in the USA. And I get antsy if I don’t move regularly.
1. I have an unnatural obsession with coffee. I experiment regularly with my espresso maker, and aspire to open a coffee shop when my kids are all grown (*sniff* I love being mommy).
2. I’d love to go back to college and major in 19th century British Literature. I pester the husband about this, but really, I’m not going to “use” it for any income… so I just read.
3. I craft. a lot. sewing, and knitting.
4. ❤ classic movies, Some Like it Hot is an all time favorite.
5. Gamer. xbox specifically. (mostly with the husband, but I've been known to put a game in now and then on my own doing)
6. I'm incredibly possessive of my name. I'm named after my great-grandmother, and the name (and person) is very special to me, I hate seeing it become more mainstream on teeny-bopper tv shows.
7. I'm head over heels in love with Chicago, I'd live in the city in a heartbeat, but husbands job isn't located there. I also love the west coast, and the forests which is why Millwood/South Port is based in Washington, but some of the actual styles of buildings are from Chicago.