Round 6 Summary
Round 6 Index Here.
Millwood & South Port Census Here.
Deaths: 1 (Abby Creelman – drowned at 73)
Engagements: 1 (Eva Barthelet and Gideon Prince)
College Graduations: 0
New residents: 0
Total population: 80 (35 boys, 45 girls) (+4 growth)
Round 7 ROS
- When you’re in the mood… – have to do it 20 times (with same person or multiple partners, your choice), hope you’re allowed birth control.(Yep! Thank goodness!)
- New Dream! Quit your job, go through career counseling, and go with the career you best match with, hope you qualify!(This could be interesting!)
- Double Dare ya- – Sing karaoke or do stand up comedy, you pick!(I don’t think they’ll mind too much)
- DUI – should have known better! Pay $2000 fine, and no driving for one year! (Disappointed that they’d do this! I’ll roll damages and injuries, if any, when I get to it in the round)
- Distant relative left you in their will – you receive $7,200 from a relative you can’t remember. (This will be appreciated)
- You catch pneumonia. (They best not die!)
Notes: Happy to have some more baby boys, helping to even out that giant girl lead. It will help once Gideon, and Marshal join the census too, which I envision happening in round 7.
Thank you everyone for reading, and especially for commenting, those little notes make my heart happy. I love sharing my sims and their stories with all of you, and really enjoy this little corner of the community that I get to be apart of.
Here’s to beginning round 7, where there will be weddings, babies, adoption for the Siew family, DUI’s, shacking up, and we get to see if Colin and Erin make it work with raising Logan together! Can’t wait to dive in!
<< Newer Post – – * – – Older Post >>