Round 8 Summary
Round 8 Story Index Here.
Deaths: 1 (Annie Carver)
Marriages: 1 (Marshal and Lorelei Krouse)
High School Graduations: 1 (Julia Millett)
Total population: 90 (39 boys, 51 girls) (+4 growth)
Round 9 ROS
1. Bonus for a job well done: Add d100x10 ($600)
2. Teen Rebellion- Have a teen play plenty of pranks and give them a drastic makeover. Have them pick a fight with a sibling or parent. Sneak out past curfew at least once.
3. “White Wedding”- For 2 sims, they’ve gone and done it now, 2 unmarried sims of Going Steady relationship level or lower are now expecting and her family is insistent that he do right by her. They have to get married before the baby comes.
5. Adult Education: Adult Sims must go to college. Deduct from funds for tuition.
6. Can I keep him – Sim Kid brings home a new puppy/kitten
7. Field Trip: All the students are going to visit a community lot or work place.
Notes: The White wedding was very serendipitous, excited for another wedding! Really excited for some of that teen crowd to join the college kids, seven of them are juniors right now, so very soon! No planned deaths for this round, so hopefully everyone can manage to come out alive. Round 10 will begin a wave of deaths though unfortunately, will lose 6 sims in the span of 4 years, so enjoy the quiet. I’m pretty excited about the Adult Education too! I don’t know that they will change careers, but maybe go to learn more about their chosen profession.
Thank you to everyone that has read and those that take time to comment, means the world to me! Can’t believe we are about to embark on round 9! This June will be 5 years of blogging Millwood, and that is all thanks to you guys for encouragement and inspiration over the years. So thank you to each and everyone of you!