Births: 14 (Noam Siew, Bianca Pacelli, Alfred Steele, Grady McCarthy, Lucia Pacelli, Howie Gavigan, *Cillian McCarthy and *Rory McCarthy, Eloise Abbott, Sybil Browning, *Rupert Bowen and *Philip Bowen, *Emily Castellanetta and *Victor Castellanetta
Engagements: 1 (Alice London and Martin Fenwick)
Marriages: 2 (Julia Millett and Elias McCarthy, Zilla McCarthy and Pete Steinman)
Break-ups: 2 (Cicely and Chaz and Dean Goss and Rachael Darling)
High School Graduations: 4 (Eden Fink, Holden Grimsley, *Vivienne Russo-Traver, *Cicely Russo-Traver)
College Graduations: 4 (Milo London, Scarlett Siew, Lulu Grimsley, Simon Millett)
New residents: 3 (Riley Gray, Quinn Gray, Jaron Castellanetta)
New PNPC status: 1 (Julius McCarthy)
^Total Playable Population: 127 (57 males, 70 females)
^(Total Population doesn’t include PNPC population, but I do include them at the top)
Round 14 ROS:
1. Mini Mid-life crisis! Change your secondary aspiration, roll to see what it is.
2. Uh-Oh! Your family pet is in the family way, have puppies or kittens with household or neighborhood pets.
3. Grumpy Day! Use only negative interactions.
4. BFF doesn’t always mean forever after all, fight with best friend.
5. Slackin’:Sim skips class for 3 days and cannot do any studying or classwork.
Round 14 Medical ROS
1. SURGERY – Ear Tubes (aged 11 and under)
2. INFECTIOUS DISEASE – Strep Throat
3. INFECTIOUS DISEASE – Influenza
Notes: I actually really stink when it comes to tracking new relationships and break-ups. So I doubt that’s accurate.
I started this round November 2019… so just over a year to finish a round. For the immense amount of households I have, I believe this is the fastest I’ve completed a round. I’m discounting when I started, and I only had like 8 households.
The ROS has a good amount of possible negative outcomes. I think the only positive for sure is the puppies/kitten! I never breed my pets, so I’m actually excited to give that a go, or use the statue and cheat it. Regardless, it’ll be fun, because I have those cute puppy/kitty colored coats.
Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, and liked my posts over the years; I appreciate every single one of you!